Holy Land Tour: In Search of Original Wisdom
Join Gregg Braden in the Holy Land from March 8-24, 2018 for a 16-day extensive journey of a lifetime!Buy Tickets
RARE OPPORTUNITY – SAVE THE DATES!
FOR THE FIRST TIME
GREGG BRADEN WILL LEAD AN EXTRAORDINARY 16 DAY EXTENSIVE JOURNEY OF A LIFETIME TO THE HOLY LAND!
HOLY LAND TOUR
IN SEARCH OF ORIGINAL WISDOM
March 8-24, 2018
Over two thousand years ago the ancient Essenes (the mysterious sect known in Egypt as theraputae for their advanced knowledge of the human body) left a sacred library of scrolls hidden in the caves above the Dead Sea—the Dead Sea Scrolls. With text written on parchment, papyrus and incised onto thin sheets of copper, many of the scrolls were sealed in clay vases that preserved and protected them until they were discovered by a young shepherd in 1947. What happened next, as the saying goes, is history.
The discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls has been controversial from the day they were recognized—they represent the oldest known copies of the Hebrew Torah, and the Christian Old Testament, written in the original wording, rather than the later versions that were altered. Today, over seventy years after their discoveries, the mysteries remain: Who created the scrolls? Where did the information they contain originate? And perhaps most importantly, what do these ancient scrolls mean for us today?
The Dead Sea Scrolls is only one of the mysteries you’ll explore on Gregg Braden’s 2018 Holy Land Tour: In Search of Original Wisdom. On this journey, you’ll explore the mysterious history that is common to the world’s three major religions: Judaism, Islam and Christianity. The key to unlocking these holy land mysteries is to understand time itself, and what the cycles of past mean in our lives today. Through daily seminars Gregg Braden will share discoveries seldom seen in mainstream media to give meaning to the events in the world and in our lives today.
From the on-going excavations at the ancient city of Ashkelon to the Negev desert in it’s majestic landscape and beauty, to the powerful cliff-side monasteries in the Judean desert, the Dead Sea and it’s marvels and a special tour of the Dead Sea Scrolls museum (including the best preserved and most-intact of all scrolls, Great Isaiah Scroll) to four days of exploring the mosques, synagogues, and temples in the holy city of Jerusalem and on to the northern parts of the holy land; Sea of Galilee, Nazareth, Golan Heights, Safed, Acre, Mount Carmel and so much more, this multisensory program is designed to be an exploration and a pilgrimage, as well as the journey of a lifetime.
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to join Five-time New York Times Bestselling author and 2017 Templeton Award nominee Gregg Braden as he shares leading-edge discoveries that give new meaning to the mystery of the Holy Land.
This pilgrimage/journey/exploration is your opportunity to:
- Explore and experience the key archaeological sites found throughout the Holy Land, including UNESCO (United Nations Education Scientific and Cultural) Heritage Sites!
- Daily orientations and expertly presented seminars for the daily excursions!
- See for yourself the 66 chapters, written in 54 columns of the Great Isaiah Scroll, the most intact of the Dead Sea Scrolls, and the prophecies that it contains!
- Visit ancient cities, villages, monasteries, churches, mosques, synagogues, temples, shrines, sites, mountains, valleys, seas, cultures, traditions, markets and much, much more!
- Gregg will personally lead this group through a powerful synthesis of easy-to understand science, spirituality and the wisdom traditions of the past, all in a safe and responsible learning environment. In Search of Original Wisdom is a multi-sensory program designed to find new meaning for us on a personal level and renewed hope for the positive new world that is emerging before our eyes!
- All of this as we travel in deluxe tour coaches and comfort, sleep in great hotels and dine on delicious authentic foods in full board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)!
See Registration page for hotel info