From Cell to Soul – Annual Retreat in New Mexico!
Join Gregg Braden in the majestic and tranquil desert lands of Santa Ana Pueblo, New Mexico, USA from April 14-17, 2018.
Sponsored by: Shaloha Productions, LLC.
BOOK YOUR PLACE! FOR GREGG BRADEN’S FOURTH ANNUAL “FROM CELL TO SOUL” RETREAT IN NEW MEXICO, USA IN APRIL 2018! EXTRAORDINARILY TRANSFORMATIVE FOUR DAYS OF OVER 30 HOURS WITH GREGG BRADEN, THE SOLE PRESENTER FOR THIS EVENT.
BE SURE TO BOOK EARLY AND SECURE YOUR PLACE!
Very special four day retreat with renowned best selling author and speaker Gregg Braden at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa in the majestic and tranquil desert sacred lands of Santa Ana Pueblo, New Mexico, USA (between Albuquerque and Santa Fe).
Spend close, rare time with Gregg as he leads you through some of the most recent discoveries merging science and spirituality in the alchemy of the human heart.
This program is designed to give you the maximum opportunity to do the deeper work that is the focus of our time together with Gregg.
Gregg feels that the duration of each day spent up close with his teachings, all set in the rugged beauty of New Mexico’s high desert and on the native Santa Anna pueblo, contributes to a unique personal experience that’s just not possible at the larger keynote oriented conferences.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join Gregg and attendees from throughout the world for this heart-based retreat based upon Gregg’s lifetime of exploration, knowledge, wisdom and love!
The retreat will also include outdoor activity with Gregg and more.
“I’ve read and heard Gregg Braden so I knew some of the basic principles, but this 4-day experience goes way beyond anything you can read or see on the internet. I had very high expectations of this special time with Gregg. I was not disappointed at all! It was an amazing 4 days of learning and increased awareness. There was a lot of laughter – Gregg has a wonderful sense of humor! I think the thing that struck me the most, though, was Gregg’s sincerity. He really wants to help us all lead the extraordinary lives that are available to each and every one of us. The resort is beautiful and, I think, we benefit from it being on native land….fabulous energy! It is an incredible time and I left much more aware, more “conscious” than when I arrived. I can’t wait until the March 2017 retreat to come back!” Elaine H.
“Thank you to you, Gregg and your entire team for the most amazing retreat/workshop I have ever attended – in both content and organization! Over the last 30 years I have attended nearly 100 workshops/retreats, and this retreat by far was the best and had the most impact on my life.” Karen H.
“Thank you for an absolutely educational, transformational experience with people from all over the country and the world. I look forward to creating a more healthy and coherent existence!” Shirley St M.
“What an amazing four days with Gregg Braden and the group. We are not just on the road – we are in the stream of consciousness!” Elisa B.
Join like-minded people from all over the world for an experience of a lifetime!
We’re “Wired” To Be Extraordinary!
Throughout history our ancestors have described mystical states of awareness and extraordinary experiences that they created when they needed them in life. It was these experiences that set them apart from other people, empowered them to feel safe in their world, and to make wise choices in life, healing, and relationships. It was these experiences, as well, that led them to feel a soulful connection to a greater existence and made them leaders in their families and communities. In our modern world of cell phones, online shopping and digital relationships, we can still access the extraordinary capabilities that our ancestors described. The biological “wiring” that made such experiences possible for them in their time remains in our bodies today. Merging modern science with the wisdom of our past has shed new light on the techniques and benefits that form the core of this program. From the most intimate relationships we have with ourselves, our life partners, family, neighbours and friends, the better we know ourselves, the better equipped we are to thrive in life’s extremes. It’s this simple fact that forms the foundation of this powerful, new, multi-sensory program.
A series of new discoveries has reversed 150 years of scientific thinking when it comes to the way we think of ourselves, our capabilities and our limits. From longevity and the way we age, to our connection to one another and all life, only recently has science confirmed what we’ve suspected from the time of our childhood – that we’re not what we’ve been told, and much more than we’ve ever imagined! This is especially true when it comes to our heart. We know, for example, that:
- Our heart does much more than simply pump blood throughout our bodies
- Mystical-sounding experiences, such as moments of deep intuition (instant knowing), non-local intuition (including remote viewing), pre-cognition (knowing that something will happen before it actually occurs) and the transformation of unhealthy subconscious beliefs into healthy ones, all begin in the heart. Specifically these experiences are linked to the way we utilize specialized cells recently discovered within the heart.
In addition to the benefits of these extraordinary states of awareness, our ability to harmonize these specialized cells with our brain also triggers over 1,000 positive bio-chemical reactions in the body. These include a super immune system and the awakening of anti-aging hormones that promote longevity, trigger healing, and ignite the creation what scientists are now calling “immortal cells.”
In this responsibly presented, fast-paced, highly visual and experiential program, New York Times best-selling author, scientist and visionary Gregg Braden goes beyond the mainstream thinking to reveal the discoveries that have reversed a century of thinking when it comes to us, our limits and capabilities. Join Gregg in this extended program based upon material from his new series of un-published books, combined with time-tested strategies from ancient, mystical, and indigenous traditions, as he shares the keys for thriving in life’s extremes.
Highlights of This Program Include:
- A special segment dedicated to learning the techniques, and experiencing the proven benefits, of heart-brain harmonization. These techniques are confirmed to be effective by modern science, and parallel those used in practices preserved in ancient and indigenous traditions.
- A special segment dedicated to identifying the 7 ancient mirrors of relationship, what they mean when they appear, recognizing how they play out in your life, and how each mirror can become a powerful form of mastery! (Note: due to the program time required, Gregg has not offered this deeply life-transforming work of the “7 ancient mirrors of relationship” in a public program since he first wrote about them 20 years ago. Given only in this retreat!)
- A special segment dedicated to new discoveries, techniques and protocols for DNA longevity! This includes the opportunity to participate in a pilot program scientifically documenting the effects of age reversing strategies!
- Gregg’s unpublished research (including archaeological evidence) that overturns 150 years of mainstream thinking when it comes to human origins and the extraordinary implications in our lives!
- Multiple opportunities to experience and fine-tune your skills of heart intelligence!
- Discovering the 5 false assumptions of science that our society is based upon, why they’re changing our lives today, and how to use the new discoveries to your advantage!
- Discovering the 80-year-old mystery that has divided the scientific community when it comes to the heart, the recent discovery that re-ignited the controversy, and what it means for you today!
- Learning to discern between your thinking mind and your heart’s intelligence as it reveals decisive answers to your life’s most difficult decisions, and how to trust what you learn!
Much, much more!
Registration and complete information:
Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa
- 1300 Tuyuna Trail
Santa Ana Pueblo, NM, 87004
- +1 505 867 1234
- Get Directions