What is the limit to human longevity?
Does a limit even exist?
Is it possible that we’re “wired” to self-heal, and self-replicate, indefinitely? If so, what does it take to do so?
New discoveries ranging from the fields of human evolution and genetics to the new science of neuro-cardiology are answering these questions, and more.
Highlights of this extended multi-sensory program include:
- The power of our story
- The fuzzy line between human and machine
- Transhumanism: evolution or or devolution? Why it matters
- New Discoveries: We’re not what we’ve been told, and more than we’ve imagined
- We are the technology we’ve been waiting for
- Longevity and cyclic aging
- Consciousness, the field, and bio-program
- Pure Human: At the crossroads of biology and technology
The science is clear: within each of us lives an untapped potential for rejuvenation, regeneration, and longevity far beyond what we’ve believed possible in the past. We owe it to ourselves to embrace the evidence, the story it tells, and the healing it can bring to our lives.
Saturday, March 20: 9:00 am – 5:15 pm
VIP Reception – 6:00 – 7:30 pm
Sunday, March 21: 9:00 am – 5:15 pm
Join us at Gaia’s headquarters outside of Boulder, Colorado at our new, state-of-the-art event space nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains and less than 30 minutes from Denver. Here you’ll have the opportunity to experience exclusive events with your favorite luminaries in an intimate setting.
Address: 833 W South Boulder Road, Louisville, CO 80027