What is the limit to human longevity?
Does a limit even exist?
Is it possible that we’re “wired” to self-heal, and self-replicate, indefinitely? If so, what does it take to do so?
New discoveries ranging from the fields of human evolution and genetics to the new science of neuro-cardiology, are answering these questions, and more.
Highlights of this extended multi-sensory program include:
- The power of cyclic vs linear aging, and how to choose for yourself
- How to grow biologically younger as you chronologically progress in time
- How to determine your own unique markers of biological time
- The psychology, and healing, of the deep loss that comes with longevity
- Building the emotional / biological resilience for extreme longevity
Additional highlights of what will be covered:
- The two discoveries that have revolutionized the way we think of human aging
- The Five Life Codes of longevity and how to apply them in your life
- Breaking through the Hayflick Limit of your cell’s lifetime
- Ancient secrets of longevity and what they mean for us today
- The 2009 discovery that tells us how we can heal and regenerate vital portions of the DNA in each of our cells.
- How to build your personal template for longevity and healthy aging
- More, more!
The new discoveries answering these questions have overturned conventional thinking when it comes to the way we think of life, longevity, and aging. Now we know that every cell in the human body has the potential for immortality; that very organ in the human body has the ability to stop, reverse, and regenerate to heal cellular damage – even the organs we’ve been told cannot do so. Discoveries such as these reveal that we each have the capacity for a healthy, vital, and meaningful life far beyond the global average of the 80.3 years accepted in the world’s developed countries today.
The science is clear: within each of us lives an untapped potential for rejuvenation, regeneration, and longevity far beyond what we’ve believed possible in the past. We owe it to ourselves to embrace the evidence, the story it tells, and the healing it can bring to our lives.
Saturday, March 20: 9:00 am – 5:15 pm
VIP Reception – 6:00 – 7:30 pm
Sunday, March 21: 9:00 am – 5:15 pm
Join us at Gaia’s headquarters outside of Boulder, Colorado at our new, state-of-the-art event space nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains and less than 30 minutes from Denver. Here you’ll have the opportunity to experience exclusive events with your favorite luminaries in an intimate setting.
Address: 833 W South Boulder Road, Louisville, CO 80027