The New Human Story: Evening with Gregg Braden (9/14) & Gregg Braden Immersion Workshop (9/15)
Please join Gregg 9/14 & 9/15 to discuss The New Human Story – The Power To Thrive In Life’s ExtremesRegister Now
A growing body of scientific evidence has overturned 150 years of thinking when it comes to our origin, capabilities and, perhaps most importantly, our potential. The bottom line: Modern humans appeared on earth 200,000 years ago with extraordinary abilities such as intuition, compassion, empathy, love and self-healing already in place rather than developing these abilities slowly and gradually over a long period of time.
Recent advances in DNA analysis show that the current theories of our past cannot explain the complexity, timing and precision of the genetic fusion that makes us who we are. We owe it to ourselves to embrace the new evidence, the story it tells, and the healing it can bring to our lives.
In this highly visual and experiential program, five-time New York Times bestselling author crosses the traditional boundaries between science and spirituality to reveal the science-based techniques that awaken our uniquely human potential of deep-intuition, precognition, advanced states of self-regulation, longevity, and self-healing, and much more. Don’t miss this opportunity to discover why you’re not what you’ve been told, and more than you’ve ever imagined! This multi-sensory program is your opportunity to:
- Discover the evidence that overturns mainstream thinking when it comes to our origin, and the role of evolution in our lives.
- Witness the discoveries that catapult us beyond the conventional thinking when it comes to our capabilities, and how to implement them in your life!
- Learn the time-tested and easy-to-use techniques to:
- access deep states of intuition
- create deep states of emotional and physical healing
- reduce / prevent the erosion of our DNA time-lock that leads to disease and aging
- discover the mystery and meaning of hidden, yet powerful, states of super consciousness
- apply these discoveries in intimate personal relationships, business relationships, to life-changing decisions, and for core healing from the inside out!
When the evidence no longer supports the story, it’s time for a new story. It’s this simple fact that lies at the core of this new program: Human By Design: Awakening The Power of the New Human Story.
- Gregg Braden is a five-time New York Timesbest-selling author, and is internationally renowned as a pioneer in bridging science, spirituality and human potential!
- From 1979 to 1990 Gregg worked for Fortune 500 companies as a problem solver during times of crisis. He continues problem-solving today as he weaves modern science, and the wisdom preserved in remote monasteries and forgotten texts into real world solutions.
- His discoveries have led to 12 award-winning books now published in over 40 languages. Gregg has shared his presentations with The United Nations, Fortune 500 companies and the U. S. military, and he is now featured in media specials airing on major networks throughout the world.
- The United Kingdom’s Watkins Journal lists Gregg among the top 100 of “the world’s most spiritually influential living people” for the 5th consecutive year, and he is a 2017 nominee for the prestigious Templeton Award. The award was established in 1972 by the late Sir John Templeton to honor “outstanding individuals who have devoted their talents to expanding our vision of human purpose and ultimate reality.”
Gregg Braden is a five-time New York Times best-selling author, researcher, educator, lecturer and internationally renowned as a pioneer bridging modern science, ancient wisdom, and human potential.
From 1979 to 1990 Gregg worked as a problem solver during times of crisis for Fortune 500 companies, including Martin Marietta Aerospace and Cisco Systems. He continues problem-solving today as he merges modern science and the wisdom of our past to reveal real-world solutions to the issues that challenge our lives. His research has led to 12 award-winning books now published in over 40 languages.
Gregg has presented his discoveries in over 30 countries on six continents and has been invited to speak to The United Nations, Fortune 500 companies and the U. S. military. The United Kingdom’s Watkins Journal lists Gregg among the top 100 of “the world’s most spiritually influential living people” for the 5th consecutive year, and he is a 2018 nominee for the prestigious Templeton Award, established to honor “outstanding individuals who have devoted their talents to expanding our vision of human purpose and ultimate reality.”
Unity North Atlanta
- 4255 Sandy Plains Road
Marietta, GA 30066
- (678) 819-9100
- " target="_blank">Get Directions