Gregg Braden Intensive Experiential Retreat: From Cell to Soul – Unleashing the Power of the Uncharted Heart
A series of new discoveries has reversed 150 years of scientific thinking when it comes to the way we think of ourselves, our capabilities and our limits. From longevity and the way we age, to our connection to one another and all life, only recently has science confirmed what we’ve suspected from the time of […]BUY TICKETS
A series of new discoveries has reversed 150 years of scientific thinking when it comes to the way we think of ourselves, our capabilities and our limits. From longevity and the way we age, to our connection to one another and all life, only recently has science confirmed what we’ve suspected from the time of our childhood – that we’re not what we’ve been told, and much more than we’ve ever imagined! This is especially true when it comes to our heart. We know, for example, that:
- Our heart does much more than simply pump blood throughout our bodies
- Mystical-sounding experiences, such as moments of deep intuition (instant knowing), non-local intuition (including remote viewing), pre-cognition (knowing that something will happen before it actually occurs) and the transformation of unhealthy subconscious beliefs into healthy ones, all begin in the heart. Specifically, these experiences are linked to the way we utilize specialized cells recently discovered within the heart.
In addition to the benefits of these extraordinary states of awareness, our ability to harmonize these specialized cells with our brain also triggers over 1,000 positive biochemical reactions in the body. These include a super immune system and the awakening of anti-aging hormones that promote longevity, trigger healing, and ignite the creation what scientists are now calling “immortal cells.”
In this responsibly presented, fast-paced, highly visual and experiential program, New York Times best-selling author, scientist and visionary Gregg Braden goes beyond the mainstream thinking to reveal the discoveries that have reversed a century of thinking when it comes to us, our limits and capabilities. Join Gregg in this extended program based upon material from his new series of unpublished books, combined with time-tested strategies from ancient, mystical, and indigenous traditions, as he shares the keys for thriving in life’s extremes.
Highlights of This Program Include:
- Access to the sacred beauty of New Mexico’s high desert —the Santa Ana pueblo— where we will be staying!
- A special segment dedicated to learning the techniques and experiencing the proven benefits, of heart-brain harmonization. These techniques are confirmed to be effective by modern science and parallel those used in practices preserved in ancient and indigenous traditions.
- A special segment dedicated to identifying the 7 ancient mirrors of relationship, what they mean when they appear, recognizing how they play out in your life, and how each mirror can become a powerful form of mastery! (Note: due to the program content and emotional processing time required, Gregg has not offered the deeply transformative work of the “7 Essene mirrors of relationship” in public programs since he originally wrote about them over 20 years ago.)
- New! A special segment dedicated to the latest discoveries regarding the chemistry of emotion, and the specific organs where the chemistry of unresolved emotions are stored (these are different for men and women) and how to free the emotional chemicals that can lead to illness and disease.
- New! Professionally-facilitated and deeply experiential sessions using key breathing techniques to free the chemicals of unresolved emotion throughout the body. These sessions will be led by Christian Minson and his team of facilitators supervised by Gregg Braden. These sessions are currently offered only at Gregg’s extended New Mexico retreats and nowhere else in the world!
- A special segment dedicated to new discoveries, techniques, and protocols for DNA longevity!
- Gregg’s unpublished research (including archaeological evidence) that overturns 150 years of mainstream thinking when it comes to human origins and the extraordinary implications in our lives!
- Multiple opportunities over four days to learn, develop and fine-tune your skills of heart intelligence!
- Discovering the 5 false assumptions of science that our society is based upon, why they’re changing our lives today, and how to use the new discoveries to your advantage!
- Learning to discern between your thinking mind and your heart’s intelligence as it reveals decisive answers to your life’s most difficult decisions, and how to trust what you learn!
- Much, much more!
This extended program is an opportunity to join Gregg as he goes beyond the typical keynote presentations, to become proficient in the language and applications of heart-based wisdom. Gregg and his team have chosen the beauty and comfort of the Hyatt Tamaya Resort, nestled in the native beauty of Santa Ana Pueblo for this experience, complete with pueblo-style accommodations, luxury amenities, outdoor pools, a fitness center, restaurants and a tranquil spa in the high desert of Northern New Mexico. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to join Gregg, and an international community of heart-based pioneers, in Albuquerque, New Mexico in 2016 to unleash the power of your uncharted heart!
Gregg Braden is a five-time New York Times best-selling author, researcher, educator, lecturer and internationally renowned as a pioneer bridging modern science, ancient wisdom, and human potential!
From 1979 to 1990 Gregg worked as a problem solver during times of crisis for Fortune 500 companies, including Martin Marietta Aerospace and Cisco Systems. He continues problem-solving today as he merges modern science and the wisdom of our past to reveal real-world solutions to the issues that challenge our lives. His research has led to 12 award-winning books now published in over 40 languages.
Gregg has presented his discoveries in over 30 countries on six continents and has been invited to speak to The United Nations, Fortune 500 companies and the U. S. military. The United Kingdom’s Watkins Journal lists Gregg among the top 100 of “the world’s most spiritually influential living people” for the 5th consecutive year, and he is a 2018 nominee for the prestigious Templeton Award, established to honor “outstanding individuals who have devoted their talents to expanding our vision of human purpose and ultimate reality.”
Hyatt Regency - Tamaya Resort and Spa
- 1300 Tuyuna Trail, Santa Ana Pueblo, New Mexico, USA, 87004
- (505) 867-1234
- Get Directions