Human by Design: The Power to Thrive in Life’s Extremes
Join Gregg Braden in Milan, Italy as he reveals science-based techniques that will awaken our extraordinary human potential!Register Now
New discoveries ranging from human evolution and genetics to the new science of neuro-cardiology (the bridge between the brain and the heart) have overturned 150 years of thinking when it comes to the way we think of ourselves, our origin, and our potential. The science is clear—within each of us lies an extraordinary potential far beyond what was believed possible in the past. It’s this undisputable fact that leads to an even deeper mystery: How do we awaken that potential in our everyday lives?
We owe it to ourselves to embrace the scientific evidence, the story it tells, and the healing that it can bring to our lives. For the first time in the history of science, we’re writing a new human story that gives us a new answer to the timeless question that lies at the core of our existence: Who we are? When the human story is no longer supported by the evidence it’s time to change the story. This simple truth is at the heart of The New Human Story. Don’t miss this opportunity to discover why you’re not what you’ve been told, and more than you’ve ever imagined! This multi-sensory program is your opportunity to:
- Discover the evidence that overturns mainstream thinking when it comes to our origin and the role of evolution in our lives.
- Witness the discoveries that catapult us beyond the conventional thinking when it comes to our capabilities, and how to implement them in your life!
- Learn the time-tested and easy-to-use techniques to:
- access deep states of intuition
- create deep states of emotional and physical healing
- reduce / prevent the erosion of our DNA time-lock that leads to disease and aging
- discover the mystery and meaning of hidden, yet powerful, states of super consciousness
- apply these discoveries in intimate personal relationships, business relationships, to life-changing decisions, and for core healing from the inside out!
When the evidence no longer supports the story, it’s time for a new story. It’s this simple fact that lies at the core of this new program: The New Human Story: The Power To thrive In Life’s Extremes.
Gregg Braden is a five-time New York Times best-selling author, researcher, educator, lecturer and internationally renowned as a pioneer bridging modern science, ancient wisdom, and human potential.
From 1979 to 1990 Gregg worked as a problem solver during times of crisis for Fortune 500 companies, including Martin Marietta Aerospace and Cisco Systems. He continues problem-solving today as he merges modern science and the wisdom of our past to reveal real-world solutions to the issues that challenge our lives. His research has led to 12 award-winning books now published in over 40 languages.
Gregg has presented his discoveries in over 30 countries on six continents and has been invited to speak to The United Nations, Fortune 500 companies and the U. S. military. The United Kingdom’s Watkins Journal lists Gregg among the top 100 of “the world’s most spiritually influential living people” for the 5th consecutive year, and he is a 2018 nominee for the prestigious Templeton Award, established to honor “outstanding individuals who have devoted their talents to expanding our vision of human purpose and ultimate reality.”
Parchi del Garda Hotel
- Via Brusà, 37017 Pacengo di Lazise (VR)
- +39 045 6499611
- Get Directions