Human by Design
Join Gregg Braden in Switzerland to be inspired and gain the tools to build a better world! This special workshop is not to be missed!Buy Tickets
What would it mean to discover that we’re designed to live extraordinary lives that include self-healing, extended lifespans, and deep intuition? Is it possible that these advanced states of consciousness, achieved by monks, shamans, yogis, and mystics, and considered rare in the past, are actually meant to be a normal part of everyday life? How differently would we live our lives knowing that we’re the result of an intentional design rather than the product of a chance evolutionary process
We no longer need to ask these questions as “What if?” Recent discoveries ranging from human evolution and genetics to the new science of neuro-cardiology (the bridge between the brain and the heart) have overturned 150 years of scientific beliefs when it comes to the way we think of ourselves: our origin, our capabilities, and our potential. From longevity and the way we age, to our ability to sense the future before it happens and tune our intuition deeply to one another and all life, only recently has science confirmed what we commonly sense in our childhood—that we’re not what we’ve been told, and much more than we’ve ever imagined!
In this highly visual program, Gregg will share the discoveries and techniques that zero in on the facts of why you’re Human by Design and “wired” to be extraordinary! This multi-sensory program is your opportunity to:
- Discover the evidence that overturns+ 150 years of mainstream thinking when it comes to our origin and the role of evolution in our lives.
- Witness the discoveries that catapult us beyond the conventional thinking when it comes to our capabilities, and how to implement them in your life!
- Discover the facts of ancient and indigenous wisdom that are now supported by 21st century science when it comes to our relationship with our body and the world!
- Learn the time-tested and easy-to-use techniques to:
- access deep states of intuition.
- create deep states of emotional and physical healing.
- reduce/prevent the erosion of our DNA time-lock that leads to disease and aging.
- discover the mystery and meaning of hidden, yet powerful, states of super consciousness.
- apply these discoveries in intimate personal relationships, business relationships, to life-changing decisions, and for core healing from the inside out!
There are so many discoveries that no longer fit the conventional thinking when it comes to us, and our relationship to the world, that they can no longer be ignored. Now we must embrace the discoveries to write our new human story. The key: The better we know ourselves, the better equipped we are for whatever life brings our way. It’s this simple fact that lies at the core of this new program: Human By Design.
As Gregg’s work is constantly evolving this program is subject to changes closer to the time.
His work awakens the best in each of us, inspiring our deepest passions with the tools to build a better world this special workshop is not to be missed.
Gregg Braden is a five-time New York Times best-selling author, researcher, educator, lecturer and internationally renowned as a pioneer bridging modern science, ancient wisdom, and human potential.
From 1979 to 1990 Gregg worked as a problem solver during times of crisis for Fortune 500 companies, including Martin Marietta Aerospace and Cisco Systems. He continues problem-solving today as he merges modern science and the wisdom of our past to reveal real-world solutions to the issues that challenge our lives. His research has led to 12 award-winning books now published in over 40 languages.
Gregg has presented his discoveries in over 30 countries on six continents and has been invited to speak to The United Nations, Fortune 500 companies and the U. S. military. The United Kingdom’s Watkins Journal lists Gregg among the top 100 of “the world’s most spiritually influential living people” for the 5th consecutive year, and he is a 2018 nominee for the prestigious Templeton Award, established to honor “outstanding individuals who have devoted their talents to expanding our vision of human purpose and ultimate reality.”
- Baselstrasse 88, 4142 Münchenstein/Basel, Switzerland
- +41 61 416 08 31
- Get Directions