Human By Design: Awakening The Power Of The New Human Story
Gregg Braden joins an all-star line-up in a special 3-day seminar that explores the connections between science and spirituality!Buy Tickets
New discoveries have overturned 150 years of thinking when it comes to our origin, capabilities and, perhaps most importantly, our potential. The bottom line: Modern humans appeared on earth 200,000 years ago with extraordinary abilities such as intuition, compassion, empathy, love and self-healing already in place rather than developing these abilities slowly and gradually over a long period of time.
Implication 1: Recent advances in DNA analysis show that the conventional theory of evolution cannot explain the timing, precision and outcome of the genetic complexities that give us our humanness and make us as we are. These discoveries suggest that we are not the product of a random process.
Implication 2: Recent studies reveal that the conventional theory of “survival of the strongest” (Darwin’s own words from his 1859 text Origin of Species) has given way to a new understanding of nature based upon cooperation, rather than competition, and mutual aid rather than conflict.
Through discoveries such as these, and more, we owe it to ourselves to embrace the new evidence, the story it tells, and the healing it can bring to our lives.
- The bottom line: We’re not what we’ve been told, and more than we’ve imagined!
In this highly visual and experiential program, five-time New York Times bestselling author crosses the traditional boundaries between science and spirituality to reveal the science-based techniques that awaken our uniquely human potential of deep-intuition, precognition, advanced states of self-regulation, longevity, and self-healing, and much more. This highly visual and multi-sensory program is your opportunity to:
- Discover the evidence that overturns conventional and mainstream thinking when it comes to our origin, and the role of evolution in our lives.
- Witness the discoveries that catapult us beyond the conventional thinking when it comes to our extraordinary potential, and how to implement those discoveries in your life!
- See the forensic DNA that overturns conventional evolution theory when it comes to humans
- Discover the mystery of human emergence 200,000 years ago and what it means for you today
- Discover the mystery and meaning of hidden, yet powerful, states of super consciousness available to you as a result of your origin
- Practice and learn the time-tested techniques of self-regulation of key biological systems in your body
- Apply these discoveries in intimate personal relationships, business relationships, to life-changing decisions, and for core healing from the inside out!
When the evidence no longer supports the story, it’s time for a new story. It’s this simple fact that lies at the core of this new program: Breaking Darwin’s Spell: From Evolution By Chance To Transformation by Choice.
Gregg Braden is a five-time New York Times best-selling author, researcher, educator, lecturer and internationally renowned as a pioneer bridging modern science, ancient wisdom, and human potential.
From 1979 to 1990 Gregg worked as a problem solver during times of crisis for Fortune 500 companies, including Martin Marietta Aerospace and Cisco Systems. He continues problem-solving today as he merges modern science and the wisdom of our past to reveal real-world solutions to the issues that challenge our lives. His research has led to 12 award-winning books now published in over 40 languages.
Gregg has presented his discoveries in over 30 countries on six continents and has been invited to speak to The United Nations, Fortune 500 companies and the U. S. military. The United Kingdom’s Watkins Journal lists Gregg among the top 100 of “the world’s most spiritually influential living people” for the 5th consecutive year, and he is a 2018 nominee for the prestigious Templeton Award, established to honor “outstanding individuals who have devoted their talents to expanding our vision of human purpose and ultimate reality.”
- 4-18 Harrington Gardens
Kensington, London SW7 4LH