The New Human Story: The Power to Thrive in Life’s Extremes
Join Gregg Braden in London, UK December 8 – 9, 2018 for a special 2-day workshop that will change your life!Buy Tickets
- What if the advanced states of consciousness achieved by monks, shamans, yogis and mystics, and considered rare in the past, including super intuition, super healing, super resilience, longevity and more, are actually meant to be a normal part of your daily life?
- How differently would you live, knowing that the key to such advanced states of consciousness lives with you as the biological “switch” to your highest potential, and ultimately, your greatest destiny?
We no longer need to ask these questions as “What if?” Recent discoveries ranging from human evolution and genetics to the new science of neuro-cardiology (the bridge between the brain and the heart) have overturned 150 years of scientific beliefs when it comes to the way we think of ourselves: our origin, our capabilities and, perhaps most importantly, our potential. From longevity and how we age, to our ability to sense the future before it happens, and to fine-tune our extended neural network, only recently has science confirmed the message left to us in our most ancient and cherished spiritual traditions—that we’re not what we’ve been told, and much more than we’ve ever imagined!
In this highly visual and experiential program Gregg will share the discoveries and techniques that zero in on the facts of why you’re Human by Design and “wired” to be extraordinary! This multi-sensory program is your opportunity to:
- the evidence that overturns+ 150 years of mainstream thinking when it comes to our origin, and the role of evolution in our lives.
- the first scientific experiment designed to determine if we are in a “base” reality, and what the results mean for us today
- the scientific evidence revealing that evolution can no longer be considered the human story
- the potential of our unique ability to self-regulate key biological systems that make our lives easier and more fulfilling, including time-tested and easy-to-use techniques to:
- access deep states of intuition
- access deep states of super learning
- access deep states of physical, as well as, emotional healing
- reduce / prevent the erosion of our DNA time-clock that leads to disease and aging
- discover the mystery and meaning of hidden, yet powerful, states of super consciousness
- apply these techniques in intimate and business relationships
- use these techniques to make life-changing decisions of relationships, career and health
- Much more!
There are so many discoveries that no longer fit the conventional thinking when it comes to us, our relationship to our body, and to the world, that they can no longer be ignored. Now we must embrace the discoveries to write our new human story. The key: The better we know ourselves, the better equipped we are for whatever life brings our way. It’s this simple fact that lies at the core of this new program: Human By Design.
Gregg Braden is a five-time New York Times best-selling author, researcher, educator, lecturer and internationally renowned as a pioneer bridging modern science, ancient wisdom, and human potential.
From 1979 to 1990 Gregg worked as a problem solver during times of crisis for Fortune 500 companies, including Martin Marietta Aerospace and Cisco Systems. He continues problem-solving today as he merges modern science and the wisdom of our past to reveal real-world solutions to the issues that challenge our lives. His research has led to 12 award-winning books now published in over 40 languages.
Gregg has presented his discoveries in over 30 countries on six continents and has been invited to speak to The United Nations, Fortune 500 companies and the U. S. military. The United Kingdom’s Watkins Journal lists Gregg among the top 100 of “the world’s most spiritually influential living people” for the 5th consecutive year, and he is a 2018 nominee for the prestigious Templeton Award, established to honor “outstanding individuals who have devoted their talents to expanding our vision of human purpose and ultimate reality.”
Millennium Hotel Gloucester
- 4 - 18 Harrington Gardens London London, SW7 4LH
- +44 2073 736030
- Get Directions