Neurons, Bones, and Robots- The Battle to Preserve Our Humanness
Join Gregg Braden on August 17th at Transition Talks!REGISTER NOW
Recent advances in robotics, virtual reality, and artificial intelligence are blurring the boundary between pure human and human/machine hybrids. For the first time since we mysteriously appeared on earth 200,000 years ago, we are forced to make a choice that sounds like the plot of a science fiction movie—the choice to either preserve the unique characteristics that give us our humanness, or to give in to the temptation of power and efficiency made possible by human/machine hybrids. Beyond these two choices, however, new discoveries revealing a deeper human potential tell us there is another option.
A growing body of scientific evidence has overturned 150 years of thinking when it comes to our origin, capabilities and, perhaps most importantly, our potential. The bottom line: Modern humans appeared on earth 200,000 years ago with the extraordinary abilities offered by artificial intelligence, and more, already in place rather than developing these abilities slowly and gradually over a long period of time.
These discoveries reveal the third choice for human evolution—to develop and maximize the potential that’s been with us from the time of our origin. It’s this pure and uniquely human potential that reveals the deepest truths of our existence and exceeds the capabilities of chip implants and robotic bodies.
Highlights Of This Program Include:
- The ancient DNA evidence that overturns+ 150 years of mainstream thinking when it comes to our origin, and the role of evolution in our lives.
- Paradigm-shifting discoveries currently not shared in the mainstream—discoveries that catapult us beyond conventional thinking when it comes to our potential to create extraordinary states of physical and emotional health and healing.
- Time-tested and easy-to-use techniques to:
- Access advanced brain states and super-human potentials
- Harmonize the heart and brain to evoke advanced states of consciousness and deep intuition On-Demand
- Optimize your longevity response, immune response and physical/emotional resilience response to the growing demands of life extremes.
We owe it to ourselves to embrace the new evidence, the story it tells, and the healing that it can bring to our lives. For the first time in the history of science, we’re writing a new human story that gives us new reasons to think of ourselves in a new, empowered, and evolutionary light. When new discoveries prove that the existing human story is no longer based in fact, it’s time to change the story. This simple truth is at the heart of Bones, Blood and Artificial Intelligence.
Berkeley Springs - Transition Talks - Star Theatre
- 37 N Washington Street
Berkeley Springs, WV 25411
- Get Directions