Deep Human: The Power to Thrive in Our World of Extremes
We are living in a time of extremes, from collapsing economies, the global pandemic, to issues that divide our families, communities, and nation. The beliefs that separate us reflect the way we’ve been taught to think about ourselves and the world. The fierce nature of our divisions is a clear indication that we need a fresh perspective.
Within each one of us lies an extraordinary potential to thrive amid the current fear and adversity that can catapult us far beyond what was once believed to be possible. This indisputable fact has lead to a deeper mystery. How do we awaken that potential in everyday life? Join five-time New York Times bestselling author and 2020 Temple Award nominee, Gregg Braden, on a multisensory journey to discover the power of the new human story.
In this highly visual and experiential webinar, Gregg bridges science and spirituality to reveal proven techniques that awaken deep intuition, precognition, advanced states of self-regulation, longevity, self-healing, and more.
- A unique segment dedicated to the latest discoveries regarding the chemistry of emotion, specific organs where unresolved emotions are stored, and how to free the chemicals that can lead to illness and disease.
- Discover the rare convergence of natural cycles that underlie our world of extremes, where we are in the cycles, and what we can expect in our near future.
- Learn proven techniques of naturally awakening deep levels of the immune response, triggering stem cells, and healing telomeres to promote regeneration and longevity.
- Acquire science-based and practical tools to create deep states of emotional and physical healing, and reduce the stress of our DNA that leads to weak immunity, illness, disease, and aging.
- Q&A with Gregg after the event. More details to come!
This rare opportunity with Gregg to unleash the power to thrive in extreme times is not to be missed!
Friday, October 23: 7am – 9pm MDT / Saturday, October 24: 9am – 12pm MDT